Curriculum Design | Program Implementation | Development
Grants | Book Proposals | Business Plans | CV's
Interview Coaching | Career Advice | Advancement Initiatives
• We offer an extensive on-site introduction to, and implementation of, narrative practice methods and tools custom designed for organizations in healthcare, academia, public health, human services, business, and creative fields.
• The tools of narrative practice can transform organizations by improving communication in all areas, breaking down silos, self-care practices, and improving overall client and employee satisfaction.
• A sample program could include any or all of the following: needs assessment, program development, program delivery, online and in-person training, and ongoing support.
• A typical program could include on-site workshops, rounds and lecture series, writing and reading groups, individual training, train the trainer initiatives, and synchronous online learning.
• For more information, contact: